Christmas Shipping Notice
We ship all our product on the same day as order if possible [ not weekends] Our normal free of charge shipment delivery times to Australia is 3-6 working days and New Zealand 2-3 working days.If you would like to get deliveries more urgently please contact Cameron for a quote .
You can get great prices on barometers, marine clocks and weather stations then have them speedily dispatched, and shipped to your door internationally by Cameron and the team.
Where do you ship to?
New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Internationally.
How much does shipping cost?
FREE SHIPPING on all orders Worldwide
How do you package it to ensure it doesn't get damaged?
- All products are packaged in a box and bubble wrapped for extra protection.
- All barometers and combined instruments are packaged separately in a neutral coloured, fully recyclable cardboard box. Consisting of a least 60% recycled paper.
- We realise that clocks & barometers are delicate, learn more about our and the lengths we go to, to ensure your orders arrive in great condition.
What Courier Company do you work with?
In New Zealand - We send orders either by NZ post couriers or for the bigger parcels we send via castle parcels. www.nzpost.co.nz & www.castleparcels.co.nz
In Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Internationally - We send via Fedex door to door worldwide or by NZ Post express Freight depending on size and location. We will email you all relevant information on shipments. www.nzpost.co.nz/track www.fedex.com
When will my order be dispatched.
We will endeavour to ship your order that day, or let you know if we anticipate any delay.
How long will my order take to arrive?
- New Zealand orders usually arrive in 2 - 3 Business Days.
- Australian orders usually arrive within 3-6 days
- Sinagpore, Hong Kong & Worldwide 4 - 10 days
Where is my order shipped from?
Our warehouse in Christchurch, New Zealand