Fischer Aneroid Barograph Admirals Choice 267M = Mechanical Movement
If Product not in Stock expect a small delay of 6 weeks
Fischer hips Navigator
- Solid wood / Mahogany
- Movement brass and steel, with flat chrome finish
- Mechanical clockwork.
345mm x 190mm x 185mm
13.8'' x 7.6'' x 7.4''
Runs in 3 modes: daily, weekly, and monthly
Movement brass and steel, with flat chrome finish
- 7 aneroid capsules
- ±0.7 hPa
What is the Difference between models 267 models and the 287 models ?
in principle the function of both Barograph version is the same, the measuring & recording of the absolute air pressure.
Nevertheless there a some differences between 267M and 287M which causes the significant price difference:
The 267M has another housing with 5 glasses (faceted float glass), the 287M housing has only 4 glasses (closed cover).
Besides of this the mechanics are different. All parts of the movement of the 267M are made of polished brass, the 287M
has a black movement holder (aluminum), the transmission is also made of polished brass.
- It uses a set of 7 aneroid capsules with a diameter of 62 mm made from copper-beryllium alloy. This material essentially eliminates age-hardening, hysteresis, and elastic after effects that could otherwise degrade the accuracy.
- The influence of temperature on the set of aneroid capsules and the transmission system is compensated by use of bi metal components over the full measuring range and for temperatures between -30 to +40 °C (-22 to 104 °F).
- All contacts in the movements are jeweled to reduce friction.
Measuring range used for altitude
955 to 1055 hPa
930 to 1030 hPa
905 to 1005 hPa
880 to 980 hPa
855 to 955 hPa 0 to 150 m above sea level
150 to 350 m above sea level
350 to 600 m above sea level
600 to 850 m above sea level
850 to 1,100 m above sea level
- The recording instruments are delivered complete with fibre pens and a year's supply of recording charts.
- Weekly charts are the standard that are provided unless requested otherwise.
- Fischer instruments are unique in offering an option on each model with enhanced dampening for barograph use at sea.
- After you chose your model and timing option, the extra dampening can be selected.
- There is no need for this option for land based operations.
- The paper charts are the same size for all models: 92mm tall by 302 mm long.
- Charts marked in inches of mercury are also available on request.
- height 93 mm diameter 93.3 mm
- height of registration 80 mm
- chart division 1 hPa
Who would use an Aneroid Barograph?
- Larger yachts and ships,
- Land based weather bureaus,
- Many are in use in the UK Met Offices and other European weather services, as well as by individual weather watchers, worldwide.
- Fischer barographs are used by navies and weather services, worldwide.
How long will it take to ship to me?
Due to the nature of this product we only have some models in stock. If we have this product in stock we can usually get it out to you in 2 - 7 business days. If we have to order it in from our supplier it can take up to Five weeks. If there are any questions at all about the functions or options of the instrument, or delivery time, please call us before ordering 0800 693583
Full instructions on how to use your barograph are included with this device.
Yes it comes with a 2 year manufactures warranty.
Our relationship with the Watch Doctor also offers a full horological repair shop
POSTAGE AND PACKAGING
We realise that clocks & barometers are delicate, learn more about the lengths we go to, to ensure your orders arrive in great condition. Postage and Packaging.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Where do you ship to? How much is Shipping? How long will shipping take? What courier company do you use? Do I have to sign for my package? Find out all you need to know about shipping from packing, to postage, to delivery times and returns.
GIFTS AND GIFT DELIVERY
Can I have it gift wrapped? Will you send to the gift receivers address? Yes, Learn more about gift wrapping
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?
Please observe that the wood, as a material from nature , varies from piece to piece. There-fore small changes in colour and grain are always possible between the illustrations and final product.