Fischer weather instruments made in Germany
Similiar Model Choices
Mahogany & Brass
Frame 285 x 125mm or 11.4'' x 5'' inches, instruments 63/100/63 or 2.5''/4''/2.5''
- Quality Weather Instrument made in Germany
- Wall Mounted , Vertical or Horizontal
- Solid wood
- Brass Bezel,
Instructions: Full instructions on how to use your weather station are included with the device.
- Made of high-quality materials
- Enhances your home or office
- A barometer for measuring the atmospheric pressure that indicates coming changes in the weather during the day.
- Hygrometer for measuring the humidity in the room.
- Thermometer for measuring the temperature in the room.
What Does a Weather Station Measure ?
A weather station is usually made up of a few weather reading instruments such as barometers, thermometers and hygrometer. Each of these different instruments measures different
What does a Barometer Measure? Atmospheric Pressure - this is helpful to know what kind of changes you can expect in the weather.
What does a hygrometer Measure? Humidity of the air. A Comfortable and healthy livery and working conditions are provided with temperatures between 18 and 24 C and humidity between 35 and 65%
What does a Thermometer measure? The air Temperature.