Limited Edition Weather Pillar
✔ Free Fast Worldwide Delivery Using DHL International Couriers
✔ We offer FAST free delivery to your door anywhere in the world
✔ Shop risk free with a 2 year manufacturers warranty
✔ Precise & high quality
If this product is not in stock please make contact with us regarding production times.
This Weather Pillar is a historical Product of 1940s last century that will make a great talking point for your office or study. Fischer Germany spent 1 year finding a way to reproduce this product under license of Lufft to offer you a true Masterpiece of a handcrafted 'Precision '' instrument.
- Polished brass casing
- Comes with Full instructions
- Each one comes its own number in this unique edition
- All our instruments are in the English language
- Full instructions on how to set up and use your barometer are in included with the device.
- We offer a 2-year warranty on all our products; we can also offer a in house service centre if anything should go wrong. Click here to go to our Service Centre
- Height 170mm or 6.9 inches
- Base 120mm or 4.72 inches
- Top 45mm or 1.77 inches
What Does a Weather Station Measure?
A weather station is usually made up of a few weather reading instruments such as barometers, thermometers and hygrometer. Each of these different instruments measures different
- What does a Barometer Measure? Atmospheric Pressure - this is helpful to know what kind of changes you can expect in the weather.
- What does a hygrometer Measure? Humidity of the air. A Comfortable and healthy livery and working conditions are provided with temperatures between 18 and 24 C and humidity between 35 and 65%
- What does a Thermometer measure? The air Temperature.
Risk Free - 2 year Warranty
All Fischer weather stations come with a 2 year manufacturers warranty. Should anything go wrong with your weather instrument (which seldom happens) we can also service it in house in our service center.
ShippingRead the full dispatch & delivery details
We dispatch orders every day of the week so you order arrives FAST!
We deliver to Australia, New Zealand & Worldwide.
We use DHL courier's who use a Fast Track and Trace system.
If there is ever an issue we will let you know if we anticipate any delays.
ReturnsRead the F.A.Q's
Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery. Goods must be returned in original packaging and they must be in an unused condition. Any postage charges are the responsibility of the customer. To process a return, please contact a customer service representative on our toll-free number: 0064 3 388 1109.
We pay GST in Australia on orders under $1000 so there is no hold up at Customs.
It is really easy. Just get in touch with us and we will guide you through the process.
DHL Delivery Times
-New Zealand 2-4 business days.
-Australia 4-6 days. Major Cities 2 -5. Australia Rural - Add extra 2 -3 days
-USA Deliveries: 5-7 days
-World Deliveries: 5-10 days
High quality with sasy to read English measurements