After 30 years in the horological industry repairing watches , clocks and the odd barometer we started specialising in weather instruments . I was selling brands of weather instruments very early in my career on a regular basis hence my interest started in this area .When you are working on products such as tide clocks and weather instruments it doesn't take long to realise where the best products are made which is why we only source quality European products.
- When we receive our orders from Germany we do a quick inspection of the shipment making sure the packaging is in good order.
- Each order goes through a complete inspection from unwrapping all packaging , checking all instruments are in place and working.
- We re-wrap and bubble wrap each order individually making sure your parcel is safe to send.
- If in the unfortunate event of something being broken eg - either the barometer or thermometer in most cases we can send you a replacement part for easy fitting .For other products that's where we come in with a replacement service.
- We offer a free gift wrapping service, my wife's favorite job so do not hesitate to add it to you order , its Free.
- We have established a very good relationship with DHL couriers and couriers using their eship service offering track and trace which is automatically sent to you and excellent insurance on any lost items. Be assured that we have send 1000 of climate instruments to Australia and have been told many times that our service is better than interstate couriers with in Australia.
- Our last reason is the most important , we are very passionate about our products and our customers and the great conversations and feedback make up most of our day , that's why we do what we do.
Please always feel free to make contact , if it goes to answer machine leave a message and phone number , I will get back to you. Cameron (AUS 1800 136 886 NZ 0800 693 583)
Shop this Story
Leave a comment (all fields required)