Aneroid Precision Barometer Navigator
✔ Free Fast Worldwide Delivery Using DHL International Couriers
✔ We offer FAST free delivery to your door anywhere in the world
✔ Shop risk free with a 2 year manufacturers warranty
✔ Precise & high quality
The Fischer Navigator Series Aneroid Precision Barometer is the best of the best when it comes to precision. This Nautical barometer can be retrofitted to any boat or mounted to a wall in your home.
- Quality Barometer made in Germany
- Wall Mounted
- Polished chrome on brass
- Has the same high accuracy and reading precision
- Used for measuring the absolute atmospheric pressure
- Indispensable for meteorology, ocean navigation, industry, and research
- Have been used on land and sea continuously since the mid-1800s
- A certificate of accuracy is provided with each instrument
- Each has a unique serial number on a metal plate on the top of the instrument
- Made of a corrosion-proof copper-beryllium-alloy
- Full instructions on how to set up and use your barometer are in included with the device.
- We offer a 2-year warranty on all our products; we can also offer a in house service centre if anything should go wrong. Click here to go to our Service Centre
- More choices in the same series
- Frame 165mm or 6.6" inches
- Barometer 130mm or 5.2" inches
- Depth 85mm or 3.4"
More about barometric pressure
Pressure and Weather
Due to the gravity earth is surrounded by a mantle of air (atmosphere). The static pressure that acts to the surface of the earth is called atmospheric pressure. Because of variable warming of the different latitudes, formation of the continents and seas and motion processes in the atmosphere the atmospheric pressure is uneven. The global mean value of the atmospheric pressure at sea level is 1013.25 hPa. In Central Europe it varies mainly between 990 and 1040 hPa.
A little bit more detailed for interested peoples and professionals
Risk Free - 2 year Warranty
All Fischer weather stations come with a 2 year manufacturers warranty. Should anything go wrong with your weather instrument (which seldom happens) we can also service it in house in our service center.
ShippingRead the full dispatch & delivery details
We dispatch orders every day of the week so you order arrives FAST!
We deliver to Australia, New Zealand & Worldwide.
We use DHL courier's who use a Fast Track and Trace system.
If there is ever an issue we will let you know if we anticipate any delays.
ReturnsRead the F.A.Q's
Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery. Goods must be returned in original packaging and they must be in an unused condition. Any postage charges are the responsibility of the customer. To process a return, please contact a customer service representative on our toll-free number: 0064 3 388 1109.
We pay GST in Australia on orders under $1000 so there is no hold up at Customs.
It is really easy. Just get in touch with us and we will guide you through the process.
DHL Delivery Times
-New Zealand 2-4 business days.
-Australia 4-6 days. Major Cities 2 -5. Australia Rural - Add extra 2 -3 days
-USA Deliveries: 5-7 days
-World Deliveries: 5-10 days
High quality with sasy to read English measurements