Weatherstation & Tide Clock Combo
✔ Free Fast Worldwide Delivery Using DHL International Couriers
✔ We offer FAST free delivery to your door anywhere in the world
✔ Shop risk free with a 2 year manufacturers warranty
✔ Precise & high quality
Be your own weatherman or woman, with this beautiful wood and brass weather station and tide clock combo. This is the perfect gift for anyone who enjoys fishing, surfing and all recreational water sports.
- 100% handmade in Germany
- Fischer barometer, hygrometer & thermometer
- Wall Mounted
- Brass instruments & solid wooden case
- Quartz Tide Clock
- Made of high-quality materials
- Highly accurate
- Fischer clocks work in both southern and northern hemispheres
- An indoor climate meter
- Also available in Black and Chrome
- All our instruments are in the English language
- Full instructions on how to set up and use your barometer are in included with the device.
- We offer a 2-year warranty on all our products; we can also offer a in house service centre if anything should go wrong. Click here to go to our Service Centre
- Frame 510mm x 150mm or 20.4'' x 6'' inches
- Instruments 125mm or 4.9 inches
- Dial 100mm or 3.9" inches
- This is an easy to read instrument that lets you see if rain is on the way so you can grab your umbrella or if sunshine on the way and you could pop on your sunscreen.
- For healthy living, the hygrometer’s humidity gauge gives you the optimum climate figures in relation to season and room temperatures
- This lovely weather station is a future heirloom that can be passed down from generation to generation. The high-quality engineering that goes into every Fischer weather instrument will stand the test of time.
What does a Weather station measure?
What does a Barometer measure?
Atmospheric Pressure - this is helpful to know what kind of changes you can expect in the weather. A rising barometer indicates increasing air pressure = usually better weather. A falling barometer indicates decreasing air pressure = usually worse or changing weather.
What does a Hygrometer measure?
Humidity (or moisture) in the air. For comfortable and healthy living and working conditions the humidity should be between 35 and 65% and temperatures between 18 & 24 C or 64F & 75F
What Does a Thermometer measure?
A thermometer is an instrument that measures the air’s temperature
What Does a Tide Clock measure?
- Tide clocks measure incoming and outgoing tides, great for fisherman or surfers wanting to know the best time to enjoy the great outdoors. Learn more about why tide clocks are a must if you are out on the water
How to set up a tide clock:
Risk Free - 2 year Warranty
All Fischer weather stations come with a 2 year manufacturers warranty. Should anything go wrong with your weather instrument (which seldom happens) we can also service it in house in our service center.
ShippingRead the full dispatch & delivery details
We dispatch orders every day of the week so you order arrives FAST!
We deliver to Australia, New Zealand & Worldwide.
We use DHL courier's who use a Fast Track and Trace system.
If there is ever an issue we will let you know if we anticipate any delays.
ReturnsRead the F.A.Q's
Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery. Goods must be returned in original packaging and they must be in an unused condition. Any postage charges are the responsibility of the customer. To process a return, please contact a customer service representative on our toll-free number: 0064 3 388 1109.
We pay GST in Australia on orders under $1000 so there is no hold up at Customs.
It is really easy. Just get in touch with us and we will guide you through the process.
DHL Delivery Times
-New Zealand 2-4 business days.
-Australia 4-6 days. Major Cities 2 -5. Australia Rural - Add extra 2 -3 days
-USA Deliveries: 5-7 days
-World Deliveries: 5-10 days
High quality with sasy to read English measurements