Be your own weatherman or woman, with this beautiful wood and brass weather station and tide clock combo. This is the perfect gift for anyone who fishes, surfs, stand up paddle boards, windsurfs, lives near the ocean and/or likes to head out on the water.
Fischer weather instruments Germany
- Frame 510mm x 150mm or 20.4'' x 6'' inches
- Instruments 125mm or 5''
- Quality Tide Clock Instrument [ Takane USA Movement ]
- Wall Mounted
- Solid wood / Brass instruments
- Tide Clock
- Made of high-quality materials
- It is accurate
- Will enhance any decor
- Instructions are included in Box
- 2-Year warranty.
- You can find out when the tides will be in, or out so you know when to head to the beach or marina.Predicting weather changes so you can stay safe on the.
- Predicting weather changes ahead of time so you can stay safe on the water
- Keep apprised of home humidity and temperature levels, so you know when to open a window, turn on the heat pump, or get a dehumidifier to optimise your living environment for optimal health.
What Does a Weather Station Measure?
A weather station is usually made up of a few weather reading instruments such as barometers, thermometers and hygrometer. Each of these different instruments measures different
What does a Barometer Measure? Atmospheric Pressure - this is helpful to know what kind of changes you can expect in the weather.
What does a hygrometer Measure? The humidity of the air. A Comfortable and healthy livery and working conditions are provided with temperatures between 18 and 24 C and humidity between 35 and 65%
What does a Thermometer measure? The air Temperature.