- Barometer - To measure changes in air pressure that indicate the weather is going to change.
- Mahogany Case, Brass Instrument. Brass Hoop
- Hygrometer - To measure humidity
- Thermometer - To measure the room's temperature
Instructions: Full instructions on how to use your barometer are in included with the device.
- It also comes in a similar Model called 1694RS-06
Get the benefit of 3 weather instruments in one to optimize your life.
Barometer Measures Atmospheric Pressure - this is helpful to know what kind of changes you can expect later in that day.
A hygrometer measures the humidity of the air so you can optimize your living environment.
- Wall Mounted
Thermometer measures the temperature inside so you can optimize your home temperature for health.
For comfortable and healthy living and working conditions, you should optimize temperatures between 18 and 24 C and humidity between 35% and 65%
Here are some great articles on what these weather stations measure, and how they work that you might find helpful.